[access-uk] RAM costs

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:55:56 -0000

Hi All
My  local authority has now approved funding for:

Toshiba satellite pro laptop A200 with 1GB ram memory, with windows
XP pro included.

However they are not sure if they can agree for 2gb RAM although they agree
for 1GB  well what  would  the likely difference in cost be between 1gb and
2gb Are we talking few  pounds here, or few  hundred pounds.

Regards,  Derek