[access-uk] R: Vibrating tactile watch query

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:05:22 +0100

David, I have one of these watches. If you've managed to set it up you've
probably worked out most of what you need to know. Let me know if there's
something in particular like alarm settings you want to know about and I'll
try my best.

I haven't needed to myself but you might find something on the Tissot
website.

Best wishes

Robert