[access-uk] Re: R: Toolbar toggle for 2007

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:43:20 -0000

The website says it's for MS Office not just Word. When I installed it I was asked which part of Office I wished to change to menus. As I rarely use Excel and never any of the other applications I only set it on Word. I would however in view of the wording assume it can be put on the other applications as well. I installed mine when I upgraded to Windows 7 in February last year and doesn't recall paying a charge so you many be right in saying that came later. I hadn't give Office 2013 a thought so didn't know it was not supported but maybe a Google will find something else that will do the job. £12.99 I feel is a very reasonable charge for this application.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: RMPortal
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 2:15 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] R: Toolbar toggle for 2007

Dear Roger,

I followed up your suggestion to get hold of the programme which changes the
ribbon back to the 2003 menu format on Word 2007 and 2010. I searched for
"toolbar toggle" as you suggested and found what I think is the programme
you were talking about. Now however, it is only on five -day trial after
which you have to pay. It also only mentions Microsoft word 2007 and 2010
versions, not 2013.
I expect the payment requirement has been introduced since you downloaded
your version of the programme but let me know if you think a free version is
still available all the same.

Many thanks

Robert