[access-uk] R: Toolbar toggle for 2007

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:15:03 +0100

Dear Roger,

I followed up your suggestion to get hold of the programme which changes the
ribbon back to the 2003 menu format on Word 2007 and 2010. I searched for
"toolbar toggle" as you suggested and found what I think is the programme
you were talking about. Now however, it is only on five -day trial after
which you have to pay. It also only mentions Microsoft word 2007 and 2010
versions, not 2013.
I expect the payment requirement has been introduced since you downloaded
your version of the programme but let me know if you think a free version is
still available all the same.

Many thanks

Robert