[access-uk] Re: Qwitter's "No Current Session" Message.

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:09:35 +0100

Hi Barry and Babs.

Tried both suggestions, but neither worked. In the end I just followed the
un-install directions found via Google.

I'm now up and running again thankfully. As This flamin' Twitter thing is
proving to be quite addictive.

I'm strictly a Follower, not a Tweeter. It Does make you feel like some kind of
cyber stalker though!

Thanks again.

Darran