[access-uk] Re: Quick question in iPhone

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:14:23 -0000

Hi David

I do know there is to be yet another iPhone launched in the summer, so
nothing surprises me there.  You just can't keep up with these new launches.
If you go for one, just take the latest unless you know the new version is
coming out next week or something.  I'll have enough to keep me busy without
worrying about a new generation. (smile).

Hope I get it soon though as my son is coming over next weekend, and I want
to show him that his old mum can do something with an iPod or iPhone.  His
is a third generation, so he's already as sick as a parrot! (grins).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx