[access-uk] Re: Quick Firefox question

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:22:38 +0100

Jaws has support built in for Firefox 1.5 or later.  This is still at a
relatively early stage but mostly works well.  However for absolute
dependability Internet Explorer is still best way to go.  Right now there is no
official support at all for Internet Explorer 7.0 (currently in beta) and also
for Jaws 7.10.  I have tried it with Jaws 7.10 and so far it seems to work OK,
but I only have given it a very quick go and feel sure there are likely to be
issues with this one.  Again, if you absolutely depend on your browsing working
I would not advise using IE 7.0 just now, there could easily be difficulties
reverting back to IE 6.0 if you don't like what you find.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support