[access-uk] Re: Questions about chip and pin

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:03:08 +0200

H Eleanor

Sorry to confuse you but I live in
France. I am relaxed but for me this is a complete new
experience as I have never had a proper independent holiday
on my own, I have always had respite which is different as I
have had carers with me 24/7 but I am going to a hotel and I
have never been before so I am completely new to this. I
will have to kind of fend for myself but for the extra hours
I am paying for people to take me out. I am in the hotel on
my own, although it is a hotel for the blind run by vision
hotels, there is a limit as to how much they can do for me.

Regards

Adrien