[access-uk] Re: Questions about chip and pin

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:32:04 +0100

Now Adrien you are confusing me *smile*. You are saying that it is not all that easy where you live re you getting to the machine but then you say you are coming to the UK for the 2 weeks. I am fairly certain now that most shops in the UK will now be able to accommodate your inelastic arms and will be most accommodating of your difficulties. If in any form of doubt, I would in your situation simply ask if a Manager could assist me with the payment. Yes of course you can trust your Mum, as you say where would you be without her. I think going on a holiday, a new experience brings anxieties but try to relax a little about it and I am sure you will do just fine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>