[access-uk] Re: Question to Windows 7 and Jaws users about Windows Live Mail please

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:27:34 +0100

Hi, insert page down does not currently work, yes it does read unread messages,
but to get it to recognise expanded and collapsed message threads you have to
label the graphics which only takes a minute and is easy enough to do once you
work out which graphics they are. Someone on list might be able to send the
graphics numbers for you otherwise I will do it later when have more time.

Not quite sure why FS can’t do something so simple.
Peter