[access-uk] Re: Question regarding our sense of touch :

  • From: "angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:43:56 -0400

I often wondered whether, if a blind person were fortunate enough to be given
sight, and if he offered some of the excuses we hear for not either learning or
teaching Braille
  regarding the learning of print how much water would those same excuses hold.
 Or would the formerly blind person be taken to task for not trying to learn to
read print.----- Original Message -----