[access-uk] Question re internet connection.

  • From: "Kirsty" <singing-cindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:14:28 +0100

Hi!

I keep getting a message if my internet connection has been inactive for 15
mins.  It's a broadband connection and after 15 mins of being online but the
connection
seeming inactive (i.e. if I'm listening to the radio via the internet I get
asked whether I want to "stay connected" "disconnect now" etc. Does anyone
know how I can prevent this happening?  If you don't select "stay
connected", it disconnects automatically which is annoying me!

Cheers
Kirsty.

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.