[access-uk] Re: Question for Orange users

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:11:24 +0100

Hi, you're wright, it hasn't changed for almost a month, or at least about
last 3 weeks!  I totally agree, I mean if it doesn't change for about 2-3
days, it could be siad that it might be just about tolrable, but 3 weeks?
Totally pointless!  If website was accessible, maybe you could see on there
as website might be more accurate, but, as I reported a few weeks ago, once
you register and sign up to be able to monitor your account via the website,
once you log in and go in to "my account" area, website refreshes about
every 2 secconds, which is totally uneceserry and pointless.  Even using
options to stop refreshing of the webpage in jaws verbositty options does
not stop it.  As I also pointed out a few weeks ago, there is accessibilitty
area on orange website, but it mainly deals with the fact that you can have
your bills in braille, about the phones for deaf people ETC...So, I asked a
few weeks ago if anyone else has tried signing up on orange website and what
experiences people had?  I emailed website team about this, but no reply as
yet.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sudar.co.uk