[access-uk] Re: Question for Orange users

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:38:57 +0100

From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 11:31 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Question for Orange users

john.farley@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Andy Collins
Sent: 26 August 2004 20:52
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Question for Orange users

Hi all -

I'm with Orange for the first time. When I call 150, there is an option to
see how many air time minutes I have left for this month - thing is, it
never changes! I've looked in the log from the phone menus, and it shows me
I've made calls totaling 03:13:35, but according to that Orange 150 message,
I've still got as many free minutes as I started with. I spoke with one of
their operators, and they said, "it isn't very accurate"! I felt from our
conversations that she wasn't really up to speed, and can't really take what
she said for real, if she's right, then it's a pointless service! So, anyone
else on Orange checked their minutes recently? Is it reflecting accurately
for you what you have left in minutes for the month?

Thanks

Andy

** vacation ## d

** vacation ## d