[access-uk] Question about outlook express

  • From: "petrina delves" <delves465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:07:30 -0000

Hi all,
Blushes, Sorry about my last message, having the wrong name, that will teach me to be more careful.
Because my main computer is out of action at the moment, I am having to use
my other computer.  So please can someone tell me what I have to do to hide
contacts.  Thanks in advance.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK