[access-uk] Re: Question about e-learning

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:23:57 +0200

    Hi Jackie,
Could you tell me through where you did your course?
I want to try somewhere from overseas like the UK, since, here as well,
where we do have a correspondence university and courses, the whole problem
is that hardly anything is available electronically, I mean things like
textbooks.
Also, about how much was it?
Someone also suggested to me that I try Open University, has anyone tried
them, are their materials accessible, although for me here in SA their
prices are a bit high!
Ari