[access-uk] Re: Question about a New PC

  • From: Elliott Barnes <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:33:05 +0100

Hi.

I'm guessing that the nob on the case is either an easy way to
increase/decrease the fan speed, or overclock the processer (the
latter is less likely).

Concerning the difference between USB 3 ports, in theery if you
connect a device and look in Device Manager, it'll tell you which type
of port it's connected to.

Just out of interest, what type of CPU did you get, an I5?

Cheers.

--
Elliott.

http://ElliottB.net/