[access-uk] Question about Sky Plus HD

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:36:03 +0100

Hi List.

I have been a long time bog standard Sky Plus user, but am now about to go down
the HD route, and have three questions if I may.

1. Is it still a press of the TV Guide button followed by green to get into our
list of recorded programmes?

2. Are the basic navigation keystrokes from the Plus carried over to the HD
box, or am I in for a new navigation learning experience?

3. Without sight, is it still possible to make use of the "undelete" feature?

Thanks to anyone who can help with the above.

Darran

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." Douglas
Adams