[access-uk] Question about Sight Village Birmingham

  • From: Chris <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:43:34 +0100

Hi all

I can now confirm that friend and list member Hannah and I are attending this year's Sight Village Birmingham. But I have a question.

I just looked at the visitor preregistration form. Nowhere does it ask if we need a guide or not. So how do we let them know? The only suggestion I can think of is checking the "Braille information required" checkbox.

Please respond as soon as possible because we would like to register at the earliest convenience to ensure we have a place. Thank you very much.

Kindest regards
Chris H and Hannah D