[access-uk] Re: Question about Freeview Box and Radio stations

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:22:10 -0000

Hi all

I would hang out for the recorder version of this that a few have roumered is going to be following at some point soon.

How true it all is, I don't know. I am willing to wait and see though as I have a recorder at the moment and don't want to lose that facility.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
windows live: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx
skypename: bobba2006
From: chris hallsworth Ing"christopherhthforthegooglemailddcom0Ing
To:  Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
Date: Monday, 27 Dec 2010 0.10.54

0
0
0 Hello all.
0 Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
0 My friend received her Smart Talk Set Top Box as a Christmas present. I
0 told her it would be interesting what the box displays when tuned into a
0 radio station. What is exactly displayed?
0 Just interested.
0 Many thanks.
0 Take care.
0 --
0
0 Chris Hallsworth
0 You can contact me at the following channels:
0 E-mail and Facebook: IngchallsworthghtheskyddcomIng
0 MSN: IngchowederwhthehotmailddcomIng
0 Skype: chrishallsworth7266
0 Twitter: Inghttpcc//twitterddcom/christopherhthforIng
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq