[access-uk] Re: Question Re BT internet

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 18:18:17 +0100

Andy, Its possible that the BT junc filter is turned on and all her email is being filtered into the junc folder on the BT web site. She will need to log in and check her junc folder. I turned this feature off precisely because emails were being marked as junc when they weren't.

Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>