[access-uk] Re: Query

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:32:09 +0100

Best thing I can suggest then is for you to go ahead and try it, and see
what results it yields. Frequently in this game when no-one appears able to
come up with a satisfactory answer, that's the only way *grin*.

Thinking about it in the case of Western European languages such as French,
German etc, a glyph or font is already installed for most of the Unicode
characters used (at least to my limited knowledge anyhow), so I'm fairly
confident you should be ok. I'd be interested to see how it works out.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK