[access-uk] Re: QUESTION ABOUT THE MILESTONE

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:50:27 +0100

Hi Ian,

Sorry I don't understand the question.  Between folders in a Daisy book?  Do
you mean between books, headings, or what?  Whatever, just press the mode
button briefly downloads, and the top button upwards to increase or decrease
the levels, then left/right to move between the element.  It is a bit like
the Book Courier in that respect, only not nearly as fast at navigating.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.