[access-uk] Re: Putting credit on allofmp3.com

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:06:02 +0100

Hi Trace,
I've just added some money to my All of MP3.com account and this is how I
did it.
I logged into my account and then went to the balance link.
From there, I hit the refil balance button.
Then I hit the button which said, pay with credit or debit card, or
something like that.
Then there is a series of radio buttons for varying amounts.  Check the
button corresponding to the amount you want to pay and then, almost at the
bottom of the page, past all the stuff about the world cup, is a confirm
payment button.  Press that and that's it.
I've been meaning to do that for ages so your query gave me the opportunity.
Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Sandra.