[access-uk] Re: Putting an ICon on the desk top for windows Media player 10

  • From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:15:05 -0000

hi alexander, yes you need to go to the local c drive and then to the programmes folder and fin windows media player. then you go to the right mouse and sirlect the send to menu then go to the option creat a desktop shortcut.

cheers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>