[access-uk] Re: Putting a sim card in an N95

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:03:34 -0000

With the phone face down slide off the battery cover, the camera lens
and flash are above the open battery compartment.  Take out the battery.
Once the battery is removed feel along the left hand edge towards the
top you will find a small metal clasp.  Pull it gently to the right and
you should then unlock the door.  Then place the SIM card contact side
down into the slow.  The cuttoff one one side should key it.  Then
replace the metal clasp retainer and replace the battery and cover.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road