[access-uk] Re: Putting Something Into Start-Up Folder

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:33:07 -0000

Cheers Anthony, this did the job!

Darran
----- Original Message ----- From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:10 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Putting Something Into Start-Up Folder

HI DARRAN, GO TO MY COMPUTER THEN TO C DRIVE THEN DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS, THEN TO ALL USERS, THEN TO START MENU, THE TO PROGRAMMES, AND THEN LOOK FOR THE OUTLOOK EXPRESS, THENC CUT , THEN GO TO THE START UP FOLDER IN THE SAME WINDOW THAT YOU ARE IN, OPEN THE START MENU AND PASTE
IN TO THAT FOLDER. IF YOU CAN'T FOUND IT IN THE ALL USERS FOLDER GO TO THE OTHER FOLDER IN DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS AND FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE THA WAS MENTION ABOVE.

CHERRS
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>