[access-uk] Pure Radios

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:24:21 -0000

Hi

Thanks for all your feed back.

I think I will get another Sonus with the additional speaker.

The reason for wanting an FM tuner is because my local football team
(Southampton are on local BBC radio but Radio Solent split their
transmissions sometimes 3 ways to cover all 3 local teams, Southampton,
Portsmouth and Bournemouth.  This means Southampton are very often not on
Digital but FM.  It is no real problem because there is another digital
channel that always covers Southampton's matches, but I prefer listening on
Radio Solent.

I must say what brilliant output the Sonus gives, I cannot listen to Talk
Sport on MW because of the bad reception but on Digital it is so clear it is
unbelievable.

A truly brilliant accessible radio.

Perhaps another purchase of this radio will go a little way to make Pure
introduce Speech on some other models.

Regards

Graham