[access-uk] Re: Pure Move digital fm radio

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:56:33 -0000

Hi Andy

I use it and find it good to work with. The FM section is particularly good on this radio compared to other DAB/FM sets. If you decide to buy one, I'll try to do my best to explain where the buttons are, and how you put in your presets, 10 for DAB and 10 for FM. The battery life is brilliant on the Pure Move too.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx