[access-uk] Re: Pure Move DAB Radio

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:06:34 +0100

David - not that model but I do use a pure pocket 1000 and it's very
easy to use  especially if you already have other pure models as the
concepts and menu structures remain much the same, not identicle as
there are of course different features on different models.  As well as
this and the sonus I have a pure one which is a more pradittional
portable kitchen and outdoors style with single speaker. Note it is only
truly portable if you add the charge pack unit - or use chandard
batteries I suppose although the latter would probably get costly quite
quickly.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ