[access-uk] Re: Purchasing equipment and protecting yourself

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:43:39 +0100

Hi Carol

Are you certain the letter came from Barclaycard visa and not Barclays Bank/
I had a letter advising me that Barclays bank would no longer guarantee cheques
with their connect card ( debit card ) but have not had any similar
correspondence from Barclaycard about their credit card.
The article was from that days edition.

Regards

From Bridgerule in glorious Devon, England.
Catch the buzz at http://www.bridgerule.co.uk