[access-uk] Re: Purchasing accessories for my Plex talk pocket daisy player

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 13:47:52 -0000

Hi Will

Under DAISY Players, there is an Accessories section, and you need to go
there to choose from the various bits and pieces listed.  Only don't order
them online because that doesn't work! I thought they sold a battery for the
Plextalk Pocket, case and USB cables?  Perhaps I am imagining this, must
take a look.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace