[access-uk] Re: Purchasing Music From Itunes

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:36:21 +0100

There is indeed a much better solution and that is to use a program such as Sound File Converter to convert the file to mp3.

Iain.

-----Original Message----- From: Williams Family
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:32 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Purchasing Music From Itunes

Hi Carol
they are saved in MP4 format. Just bought our first track from itunes. I
found the track easily only because i was given the direct link to the item.
Haven't tried searching for anything as yet. The only problem we had was
getting the track to an mp3 player as our grandaughter needed the track for
her dance class. It was resolved by burning it to a CD, then ripping it to
MP3 with audiograbber. Don't know if there are any better ways of doing this
so would be grateful for any advice for future reference.
brian