[access-uk] Purchasing FTP voyager

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:29:57 -0000

Hi all, I have recently been trying to purchase FTP Voyager, however,
Purchasing it online proved complex until I found a list of resellers in the
UK when I looked at the rhinosoft website.

on looking at the list of resellers, I could not find one in the West
Midlands, although there were two or three different companies who said they
had other offices as well as the one referred to in the reseller list.

What I am finding difficult, is finding out if any of the resellers with
more than one office have offices in either Birmingham itself or in the West
Midlands.

My questions to the list are, the following:

Firstly, How would people suggest I could find out whether any of the
resellers with more than one office have offices in Birmingham, or the west
midlands, if the resellers websites are not that easy to negotiate with Jaws
8?

Secondly, does anyone actually know of a company based in either Birmingham,
or the west Midlands who sell FTP voyager?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alexander Shannon