[access-uk] Proxifier

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:53:14 +0000

Hi all, does anyone have any issues using Proxifier under Vista? I think we're sort of getting to the bottom of why my antivirus programme won't update automatically; because, for some reason, Proxifier isn't allowing it. Under XP though, Proxifier worked fine and allowed every programme, including antivirus software, to work properly. If you do, does anyone know of an alternative? I could force all my programmes to connect to our proxy server here at university, however I don't think my e-mail client Thunderbird will work, and I prefer to use an e-mail client for my Googlemail needs. Maybe someone knows of a setting or settings I need to change in Proxifier in order for it to work properly? I'm using Proxifier 2.7 and I'm running Vista Home Premium. Thanks in advance for the help, greatly appreciated.