[access-uk] Re: Project Gutenberg Help Please

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:44:50 +1000

Hi Margaret,just   read your querie regards :Project Gootenburg I  had a
similar  problem ,just wondered if you  have recieved any advice on how to
proceed with the downloads?I didn't see any but  of cource may have missed
them, if you dont mind may be you could let me know off list  how things turned
out?.thanks a lot.Alan.E Mail address:apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx