[access-uk] Re: Programs similar to media monkey

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:44:31 +0100

Sorry, not an answer to your question but does Media Monky do ID3 tags?

At 22:30 10/07/2009, you wrote:
Hi

Are there any other programs similar to media monkey which
will scan my mp3 files and download the track info or album
info where necessary? I have a lot of mp3 files just labeled
audio track 1 and so on and media monkey will scan these and
get the correct file names etc. I have downloaded media
monkey and do not find it very accessible with my screen
reader.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx