[access-uk] Re: Program Not Responding

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:20:01 -0000

Hi Barbra,

OK one other thing you can do is to check the stability of your system files
using, Scanow sfc.exe

This will check the system files for integrity and replace as needed.

You'll need to have your XP disc at hand.

1.  Go to start/run.

2.  Type sfc /scannow

This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service  to
scan all protected files and verify their integrity, replacing any files with
which it finds a problem.

Let me know what it comes back with.

Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb