[access-uk] Re: Program Errors

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:41:52 +0100

Hi Roger,

I might assume he was talking about errors stored by the operating
system.  It’s not 100% clear from what you say.

Unless your PC is part of a business network, you should be able to
access the logs, view and delete them.

I would imagine it is HP’s policy not to interfere with these as they
will see these purely as reporting information relevant to HP, and
would not wish to risk deleting other vendor’s reports.

George.