[access-uk] Re: Problems with victor reader trek and maps.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 09:38:49 +0100

This is similar to my prob lem which I haven't even been able to find time to sort as yet, so anyone with anything useful about the maps and righting the situation with the GPS, I'd love to hear.

Carol P

On 4/1/2018 8:08 PM, Kevin Cussick (Redacted sender the.big.white.shepherd for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all, used my VRT yesterday without any problems, but switched it on to day and to my utter horror I heard out side map perimeter. and if I go into settings and under the about tab it says no map activated. any one have any ideas on this? it was working well enough yesterday, so don't know why it suddenly has started acting up. I have only had the unit for around 3 weeks. a call to HW to morrow is in order but just encase anyone has had this before any ideas/ thanks in advance.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq