[access-uk] Re: Problems with the Open University

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:21:54 +0100

I suspect that your problems relate to accessing the PDF files for the course materials, if this is the case you will probably find that the University will supply you with Daisy discs with the materials on. This was what happened to me when I was doing a course some time ago. Generally speaking I have found very little trouble in getting the material that I need to have from the O.U. However, I have seen various people complaining about several problems that they seem to have met with in the course of their studies.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike" <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>