[access-uk] Re: Problems with email groups on Yahoo

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:16:47 -0000

Hello Clive L,

Thanks for your reply.  It all started when I tried to send a test message to
all my groups on Yahoo.  I received an e-mail from Yahoo saying I wasn't
subscribed to the groups and upon logging into my account found it had been
deactivated.  I went through the process of reactivating it and have tried to
resubscribe to the groups without success.  It's possible the messages have
been bouncing from the Yahoo address.  any suggestion how I can get back on
the groups I was on using my home e-mail address?

Best wishes,

Clive P