[access-uk] Problems with email groups on Yahoo

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:04:51 -0000

Hello everyone,

I am having problems with my Yahoo account and cannot receive messages from
e-mail groups.  Every time I try to join a group I am told my Yahoo e-mail
address will be used for messages and my home e-mail address is disabled.
this means I cannot use this address to subscribe to a group through e-mail.
I don't use web mail for e-mails and wish to use my home address in the same
way as for all lists on Free lists such as this one.  Has anyone else had this
problem and, if so, what can I do?  Your help most appreciated.  thanks in
advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

BEGIN:VCARD