[access-uk] Problems with boot up.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:48:18 +0100

Hi all,

I have found over the last cuppal of days, that when I press the start
button, to boot up the computer, nothing happens, and I have to press the
reset button about three or four times, before the hard drive will come to
life. So is this my hard drive packing up, or the buttons on the tower?. My
tower and hard drive are four years old. Thanks for any help.

All the best
Petrina,
Southampton UK