[access-uk] Re: Problems with Zoomtext & Itunes

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:01:22 +0100

Hi Sam
Had problems with ZT when i installed the latest version of IE and ZT,
I am using WinXP but maybe this may work for you as well. If you have
upgraded you may need to do this with some of your programs.

1. Close all applications.
2. At the ZoomText main menu, choose Help.
3. Choose Tech Support.
4. Into the FixIt command section, type AHOI and click the FixIt button.
5. Highlight the AHOI module you wish to re-register. (Remember which
one you're working with.  This case MS Internet Explorer.) 6. Click
the Remove Module button.
7. Click on the Add Module... button.
8. Highlight the appropriate module or select them all and click the
Open button.
9. Click the Exit button.
10. Exit and restart ZoomText.

Take care,