[access-uk] Problems with AnyPassword - help please

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:26:55 -0000

Using windows 7

All

Using AnyPassword Pro I opened it this morning to find all my data had
disappeared - that is to say the file names were present but the data within
the files (i.e. passwords and usernames etc) was not. My computer crashed
the other day and so I don't know if that is linked.

Anyway I do back up my C drive using Karan's replicater. I found the
AnyPassword folder within the backed-up c:\ Program Files (x86) but I could
not see any obvious data containing file. Can anybody advise please.

Any suggestions please as to how I might go about retrieving the lost info?

Peter