[access-uk] Problems using Facebook

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:59:40 -0000

Hello,

I am using Jaws 11 (latest updated version) on a Windows 7 Home Premium laptop.
I have two Facebook accounts – a personal account and an author’s one (the
latter being facebook.com/newauthoronline). I tried to share a link on my
timeline for facebook.com/newauthoronline (rather than my personal account),
however the link appears to have gone to my personal account’s timeline despite
Facebook telling me that I am liking and commenting as Kevin Morris (I.E.
facebook.com/newauthoronline). The password for both accounts is the same, how
can I ensure that links go to the correct wall and/or timeline. I don’t find
Facebook particularly user friendly from the point of view of blind people so
grateful for any assistance!

Kind regards,

Kevin