[access-uk] Re: Problems setting up microphone

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:11:58 +0200

But is there really no utility or something that can reset the soundcard or
somehow undo what has been done? My dad's iether going to kill me or my
brother, I somehow need to work out what's wrong. The checkbox of the
microphone for some reason keeps on going back to mute, so is there some other
box that needs to be unchecked or checked to stop this? I'm really not sure
what settings have been changed or what to change?
Ari