[access-uk] Re: Problems recording net streams

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:43:33 -0000

Man oh man.  I've spent the last couple hours trying to sort bloody
SoundForge out - no its not working properly.  I've not used it for a dogs
age and when I tried to do some very basic editing it froze so I exited and
got a "forge.exe not responding" error.  So reloaded it for another stab and
exactly the same thing keeps happening.  Using version 5, I've got version 6
but Jaws doesn't read out a lot of the menu options so its less accessible.
Plus the Noise Reduction plugin I forked out two hundred quid on back in the
day isnt showing up anywhere in the menus.  I'm sick of trying to reregister
and locate serial numbers and computer numbers.  But without them the
support people won't lend a hand.  Oh and I've not reinstalled SF but did
run a repair on the existing installation which hasnt worked either.