[access-uk] Problems reading newspapers on kindle fire

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:28:05 +0100

Hi everyone

Tried to send the below message yesterday, but for some reason it didn't
come through. Hope someone will be able to help.

I recently purchased a kindle fire and subscribed to a newspaper that I have
been enjoying being able to read. However, there is a problem that keeps
occurring. When I am beginning to read an article, I have to access web
view with the screen reader and explore by touch. Firstly, I am not sure of
the gesture to access web view on the article I want to read and it is
usually by pure accident that I get it. Secondly, I will be merrily reading
articles and suddenly the Kindle flips out of web view and I have to start
all over again.

Any advice on either of these problems would be much appreciated.

Audrey Tonge